cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problem with broadband

I’m having a problem with my broadband, don’t know if there’s a technical fault is anyone else experiencing this?? I’ve got 2 green lights and middle one flashing orange on and off 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes ours was sorted mate. I had to phone them and sort it but they said it was a fault at the green box @Anonymous User 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes we’re also experiencing problems with our broadband! Have you got yours fix yet? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes ours was sorted mate. I had to phone them and sort it but they said it was a fault at the green box @Anonymous User 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was watchin Netflix yesterday Mornin then the internet jst stopped workin my router had 2 green lights and the internet light was orange I rang Nowtv customer service and explain what happened they told me to do the usual checks a said done 4 times (I actually counted aswel) they said that ok I see its not your side were the fault is it’s else were we will book and engineer will take 3-5 working days that’s to long to wait especially when my kids go crazy coz they can’t watch youtube, I’ve had my router off since and switched it back on about an hour ago hoping it will work (massive fail) so still have no internet anyone else waited this long?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve been having this issue for a couple of weeks now. Today it’s gone and refuses to connect. Sent an engineer request, will now wait. No clue what the kids will do without their electronics. Why do they have all these issues and updates as soon as the kids go on holidays?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve had problems every day and still am. They have sent a few engineers to find the problem but all comes back fine no issues.  Yet still every day my broadband will completely drop out. It’s worse since the last engineer came out. They say something in another house could be causing the issue. Yet my neighbours have the same company yet don’t have the problems I’m having. Really suck of it now. Feel like I’m being lied to about the cause. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My broadband isn’t working and hasn’t for a while I’m not sure how to get in touch to see what the problem is on the box there is two green lights and the middle one is amber , I’ve unplugged and reset it but nothing working how do I contact them ? Or what can I do 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do i speak to someone? I've got no internet !

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The free from broadband number is on the link below. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help