cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Extras - Caller Display

This is currently charged at £1 per month.

Presumably NOW TV & Broadband will be removing this charge from 1st October 2018 in compliance with new OFCOM rules (General Conditions of Entitlement)?

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just joined Now broadband and calls service. Please note that NOW are currently still charging the £1 for 'caller display'. This is apparently due to a fault in their computer system and so be aware of proposed charges on future months bills and call to get a refund until such time the computer programme is updated to reflect the removal of this charge.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I phoned the nowtv broadband team yesterday to activate the free of charge caller id on my account.

Then i checked my next due bill where it is showing the £1 caller id charge added to my next payment date.

After seeing this i flagged it up with one of the NowTV Managers and i was told it was due to their current software billing system implemented, where it would show the £1 charge.

I was re assured by the Manager that the £1 charge will be credited each month when payment is taken.

My next payment date is at the end of this month and i will report back here after the next payment to see if the £1 charge is credited back into my account to cancel out this £1 additional sum.

Would have preferred if the caller id feature was automatically added free of charge to all nowtv broadband and telephone customers accounts without the need for anybody to phone them up to activate caller id and them messing around with credits where i was told it's currently a limitation with the broadband billing software that they have in place at the moment.