cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Period of service per bill

My 12 months of the initial deal is coming to an end in May and so I've been looking around for better offers before I move on to the higher rate.

I'm realising that I have now made 12 payments, so in theory I should be paid up - but looking at each bill, there isn't a listed 'period of service' for each so there is no way to confirm this. Do NowTV take payment in advance? Or is there a way of checking? All the providers I've used in the past have clearly listed the period for each charge so this is quite surprising!

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you go to My Account > My Payments on here and under up & coming and view previous payments (which should go back 12 months) can you work it out from this information ?

If not and you want further clarification on how their billing system works, then why don't you phone the nowtv broadband team where you should see under My Package under moving home a phone number and ask them to transfer you to the broadband accounts team for further help (you never know they may even offer you a retention deal when you tell them that you are seriously considering moving to a different broadband provider because your 12 month fixed contract is up next month).