cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blindj
Scholar

Payments Broadband Online

I really can not understand NOW broadband and phone not shaving a dedicated page for you to login and pay your bill instead of having to wait for now to take the money out it's absolutely absurd.

There are times I have to ring up to pay it either due to my bank card not being able to be used or you wish to pay with another card this means entering your card details into your phone to make payment it inconvenience for me anyway other people have different opinions. 

Just one more big bare when you do have it taken out your account or when you don't check what ever account you use to make payments and come on not everybody checks there statements day in day out so automatically you think payment has been taken as you think this as you log on to NOW Site and on your bills if will come up the date of payment made 

IE 

21st Nov Payment Made 35.00

Next payment 21st Dec 31.00..

Depending on your call package etc 

But then you then go to your bank statement and see its not been taken but in the now website it says its paid now no pun intended if your a busy person who doesn't log in or your bank only shows you a few days of transactions then it's easy missed that unfortunately there was insufficient fund to cover these bill or your in the middle of changing cards or whatever scenario your in but log in to NOW and its magical been paid but it hasn't so false information is going on. 

Why can there not be a payment platform to say pay this months bill and if you wanted the next bill... 

Just my view remarks welcome 

An

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Blindj 

Perhaps something to bring up if/when you call again. As I would have to agree with you to make it easier with an online payment setup. 

You could also drop support an email with the suggestion. See below picture for the email address.

9B257EF4-E50A-48FC-8F8E-EF46EECA6E34.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Blindj 

Not sure if this is what your talking about with these two links.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/manage-broadband-payment-details

https://help.nowtv.com/article/managing-broadband-calls-payments

Blindj
Scholar

@gavs82008 Thanks for the reply

No it's not mate that's just to update your payment card I have fraud on my account last year so waiting for my new card to come when it did I put my card on the now Web ie like your sent me the links but it doesn't take it straight out at all it just puts your card on there payments system so when they do decide to take it out maybe a week later or a day you just don't know were your up to now we are all trying to cut down on stuff and items I would like to know when the payment will be made even if am overdue as it doesn't or I have not seen it go straight out after updating my card... 

I paid my Jan bill even though it said paid but  it hadn't as I was 2 days late so I use the phone now and pay it over the phone I just thought it would be easier for now tv to have a payment platform so if you want to pay say this month's and next moneys at the same time you can..

Appreciate the links 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Blindj 

Perhaps something to bring up if/when you call again. As I would have to agree with you to make it easier with an online payment setup. 

You could also drop support an email with the suggestion. See below picture for the email address.

9B257EF4-E50A-48FC-8F8E-EF46EECA6E34.jpeg

Blindj
Scholar

Thanks @gavs82008 payments page would be so much better in the Times we are in now if we had a extra 20 quid the month before then we could pay 20 quid of the next month or similar..

You never know what's around the corner in this day in age... And they are quick to turn your phone line off but payments page would be easier a hell of lot of other companies you can do it for and they can not turn around and say it will muck payments up as long as it was paid say a week or so before so there computers had time to catch up and not take payment out and then again the next DD or card payment and I noticed its never DD anyway for phone and broadband it's card and card only you can nkt even phone up out of hours and pay your bill over the phone automated.. 

I will let someone else to email them hahaha as it won't get implemented........ 

Thanks Again 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Blindj 

Not sure if you’re able to set up PayPal for your broadband payments? As I know you can link your bank account directly to PayPal and I’ve got my TV memberships with NOW being paid in this manner. Certainly has saved me constantly updating my card details as my debit card has been renewed recently.