Payment

Hi 

is there any way to change my payment dates

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are referring to your Broadband payments, then you will have to phone the Broadband Team or get in touch with live chat.

You will find their telephone number or live chat from the link below (make sure you are signed in with your Broadband account details to see the telephone number on screen).

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/now-broadband-installation-and-setup 

If it's relating to your TV passes then the only way around it is to cancel your TV passes and wait until the new date and then either start the pass again or apply a new voucher code.

This is not ideal because there could be a gap where you will have no passes on your account and won't be able to use the service.

Also my understanding is if you have multiple TV passes and want to start them all on the same date, then NowTV may defer payments a day after each other to avoid pass payments taken all on the same day.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are referring to your Broadband payments, then you will have to phone the Broadband Team or get in touch with live chat.

You will find their telephone number or live chat from the link below (make sure you are signed in with your Broadband account details to see the telephone number on screen).

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/now-broadband-installation-and-setup 

If it's relating to your TV passes then the only way around it is to cancel your TV passes and wait until the new date and then either start the pass again or apply a new voucher code.

This is not ideal because there could be a gap where you will have no passes on your account and won't be able to use the service.

Also my understanding is if you have multiple TV passes and want to start them all on the same date, then NowTV may defer payments a day after each other to avoid pass payments taken all on the same day.