cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shannean17-
Advocate

Payment not taken

Why is it when I have left money in my account for NOWTV to take money they NEVER do so? I haven't got time to wait in a Que on the phone to pay. The whole point of giving our card details is for you to take payment. Then you leave it for 2 months when the bill had gone up to send out overdue payment messages when in fact its your fault you haven't even taken the money when its still sitting in my account as I type. It's ridiculous because sometimes you cut me off and I have to actually pay myself for you to put me back on. Fix up because I'm really thinking of going elsewhere for my broadband.

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Shannean17- 

Not sure why you had to create another thread on this considering several forum members are trying to help you out. 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-and-Billing-Broadband/Why-dont-you-ever-take-out-payment/td-p...

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 

It would seem that @Shannean17- is looking for the answer she wants, rather than the answer that is required 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.