cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment issues

Hi all,

My broadband was supposed to go live today.

I connected everything this morning but it's not working.

When I checked the status of my connection on my account it says that a bill is overdue. If I click on "show overdue payment" no document is found.

The card details are correct.

Can someone help me solving the problem and get me online as soon as possible?

(I've been waiting on the online chat for about 1 hour but no advisor is becoming available...)

Thank you!

Nicole

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

NowTV does say in their help articles that it could be up until midnight before the broadband goes live.

I would suggest leaving it for a couple of hours and then try rebooting the hub router to see if the orange light disappears on the front of the router and then see if everything works.

With regards to the overdue payment notification message under My Account > Check Service Status i would ignore this for now because i think there might be a glitch somewhere at nowtv end.

The reason i am saying this is that I have the same overdue payment message on my Account for the last 10 days and when i questioned it i was told by the broadband team to temporary ignore it for now (where this overdue payment message didn't effect my hub router being sent out to me or purchase of any new passes on my nowtv account).

Should you get no joy with the internet in a few hours time, then if you go to My Account > My Package under moving home there is a telephone helpline number for the nowtv broadband team, then give them a call to see if they can give you an update of your internet going live today.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does that number also deal with general BB queries then?  Thought it was for a team dealing with house moves?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

In theory yes, but phoning that number they should be able to transfer the OP to the relevant broadband dept or alternatively you can look at your email confirmation order where i believe there is also a phone number to contact the nowtv broadband team Smiley Happy

I might be wrong, but i believe that all the broadband teams are based in Ireland (maybe in the same building, but don't quote me on that just in case I am wrong).