cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment Issue

I received an email informing me that NowTV haven’t been able to take money from my account. My bank card got stopped and reissued due to fraud. I updated my payment details with new information. Can you check if this resolves the payment issue?

I am aboard and struggling to make a call to the 03303 323 050 number provided in your email.

I tried contacting you via Twitter but they are unable to check account details through that channel. They have not provided alternative telephone number or email address when requested.

I’ve sent a message to NowTV via the FAQ contact us form but have yet to receive a response.

I’d like to ensure my payment reaches you successfully. The payment due date is 3 Dec.

I have tried to contact you on as many communication channels that I have been able to find. Quite frankly, I feel I have done due diligence on my part - so please do not cancel my broadband.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New to Now broadband.  No info. on payment date - website just gives error message.  Any help out there, please?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Call the broadband team to see what’s happening.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/managing-my-payments

NOW Broadband Members can call us 8am–8pm, 7 days a week.

03300 412485
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help