cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Pass cancellation system gives incorrect dates for Combo customers

I'm a Combo customer and when I cancel a month pass on the 25th, the pass cancellation says that I can continue watching until the 25th of the following month (as would usually be expected).

However, after cancellation, the Passes & vouchers section of My Account confirms that the cancelled pass can only be used until the 1st of the following month.  This is the next billing Payment Date, as confirmed by the Combo contract, where it says in section 7.3 that "where you cancel any Additional Month Pass, you will continue to have access until your next Payment Date after cancellation".

It is unacceptable that Now TV's systems give incorrect dates for the length of time that cancelled passes will be accessible for - no matter what the contract says.

Below are screenshots of what happened when I cancelled a Sports Month Pass.  I have already contacted customer services, but I wish to warn other Combo customers of this flaw and hope that it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Screenshot (2).pngScreenshot (3).pngScreenshot (4).png

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

0 REPLIES 0