cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Outage

Are we going to get any update as to when this is going to be resolved? We are basically paying to be kept in the dark as nothing on any social platform and no updates on service checker. Looks to be the majority of the UK too 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When you say outage are you referring to the O2 nationwide outage?  

My NOW BB services have worked fine.  Now BB although being a part of sky still uses BT openreach as the provider for BB and Fiber, so you shouldn’t be impacted.

if you’re on O2 (sky mobile, Tesco mobile etc.. using O2 as mobile provider) and referring to mobile services, there was no known fix time. It  affected LTS and several services under an O2 sim.

Advice given on the news was to use WiFi where available.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why would anyone post to here of O2 wasn't working? That would make zero sense. Checking online it showed a lot of reports of NowTV BB being down.

@Anonymous User wrote:

When you say outage are you referring to the O2 nationwide outage?  

My NOW BB services have worked fine.  Now BB although being a part of sky still uses BT openreach as the provider for BB and Fiber, so you shouldn’t be impacted.

if you’re on O2 (sky mobile, Tesco mobile etc.. using O2 as mobile provider) and referring to mobile services, there was no known fix time. It  affected LTS and several services under an O2 sim.

Advice given on the news was to use WiFi where available.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you have BB problems you can call the NOW BB team.  Had my issue resolved when I had an issue a few months back.

Only reason I asked is that sometimes users on here use the wrong feed to question their problems.  You didn’t give much detail Specifying your issue what your issue was.  That very same day there was outage of O2 4G, so had assumed you were talking about NOW TV passes on the mobile app.

My bad.

hope you’re all sorted and up and running.