cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Order Number?

How can I find the order number for my NOW Broadband order? 

I have an 'important info' email and a 'thanks for choosing us' email but neither have an order number which is needed to lodge a missing cashback claim? Where would I be able to find this?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same question. Should have £90 cashback but cant lodge claim as no order number to do so. Bit of a scam in Nowtv part. 😞

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have an 'important info' email and a 'thanks for choosing us' email but neither have an order number which is needed to lodge a missing cashback claim? Where would I be able to find this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same question. Should have £90 cashback but cant lodge claim as no order number to do so. Bit of a scam in Nowtv part.

@Anonymous User wrote:

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

When you log in here with your broadband account details and select My Account > Message Centre, have a read of all your messages where i believe (might be wrong though) that there is an order reference number somewhere on the correspondence.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

I have just checked the correspondence from nowtv under Messages Centre and i was mistaken.

Where it says broadband account number and not order number (so not sure if this information will help) ?