cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Once again broadband not working

Over this network!! Signed with nowtv because they said I would get a discount on the entertainment membership: never had any discount. Try to call to speak to someone about broadband issues they send me here which no one ever replies. Worst broadband ever

6 REPLIES 6
Jayach
Elite 3

This is a user to user forum. If there is a actual problem with your broadband we can only recommend speaking to Now.

Phone number and other ways to contact them are here: 

How to make a complaint (nowtv.com)

If you think we may be able to give advice, then do let us know more about the problem.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
To follow up from @Jayach  if they point them in this direction again tell them they are wrong and to speak with the community manager for the forum. As @Jayach pointed out it’s primarily used by customers helping customers, it’s never been used for service updates. That’s what this section is for.

https://help.nowtv.com/incidents

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much for your reply. I believed this is a forum but no lie everytime I call customer service to speak to someone they say “we can’t help you we only deal with phone services” I’ve had people hanging up on me because they say “if the forum can’t help you neither can we” I swear this is literally every week because my internet is down once a week lately. I’m so over this provider is anyone having the same issues? 

Jayach
Elite 3

Are you calling on the number in the link below?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Simon-J @Neeraj-R 

Are you able to pass the information to the relevant department and ask them to stop directing customers to the forum for service updates?

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thank you so much for your reply. I believed this is a forum but no lie everytime I call customer service to speak to someone they say “we can’t help you we only deal with phone services” I’ve had people hanging up on me because they say “if the forum can’t help you neither can we” I swear this is literally every week because my internet is down once a week lately. I’m so over this provider is anyone having the same issues? 

This isn't the first time as we have ended up just directing them straight back to broadband support. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gavs82008 

Thanks for flagging this.

@Anonymous User 

I'm sorry if advisors are sending you to the Community after they've stated their not able to help. While we do have some amazingly helpful members on here the contact centers are best placed to deal with problems relating to your broadband connection. I'll pass the feedback on which should prevent this happening.

The best way to escalate this issue would be to use the complaints route as advised by @Jayach 

Thanks

Simon

Community Manager