Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORDI request to change broadband provider

Hi, I'm trying to change broadband provider but my address is not up to date on the open reach system. I've been told by the provider I want to change to that my current supplier (you) needs to submit an ORDI (open reach data integrity) request to get this updated. However the people I've spoken to on the phone and in chat say they need to do it. I am struggling to find information on where the responsibility lies. I know I cannot submit an ORDI. So who needs to do this? 

Labels (1)
0 Thanks