cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV pass cancelled but they are still trying to take my money.

Hello, I used the 7 day trial to see if i'd like it or not. It turns out I didn't and cancelled my subscription, I am only 16 and luckily keep most of my money in cash and have under £6 on my credit card and noticed that NowTV tried to take out £7.99. I've tried everything but they won't answer my emails and they have been trying to take out my money for weeks now. What do I do? Thank you

-Pharrell

3 REPLIES 3
starman73
Elite

Go to https://account.nowtv.com/passes and make sure you really have cancelled.  You may not have completed the cancellation.

RoyB
Legend

From the Terms & Conditions:-

WHO CAN SIGN UP TO NOW TV?
Anyone aged 18 or over living in the UK (including the Isle of Man and Channel Islands) can sign up to use NOW TV.

Did NowTV check how old you were when you signed up? As a minor, you shouldn’t be responsible for the service, and NowTV shouldn’t be taking your money....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my now tv after my 7 day trail and you have taken 2 payments from me I want a full refund? I do not wish to have a now tv account I only wanted to trail it for 7 days, I also went into my emails and clicked on cancel my subscription? and now you have taken two payments of £11.99 from me?