cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV Line Switch

Hello,

My line is due to switch today. At 1:30pm the switch took place, as ringing 150 no longer said "BT". However, I can make calls but not receive calls as the phone does not ring.

Has anyone else had this / any advice?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

It may be still going through the switch over process.

Are the 3 number green lights on the front of the hub router remaining on ?

If you have access to the nowtv broadband internet service and out going calls but no in comming calls then you can always phone the nowtv broadband team for further assistance.

To contact the broadband team, sign into your account on here and click on My Account > Broadband and Calls and click on the moving home section where a telephone number should appear and ask to be transferred to the relevant dept.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

It may be still going through the switch over process.

Are the 3 number green lights on the front of the hub router remaining on ?

If you have access to the nowtv broadband internet service and out going calls but no in comming calls then you can always phone the nowtv broadband team for further assistance.

To contact the broadband team, sign into your account on here and click on My Account > Broadband and Calls and click on the moving home section where a telephone number should appear and ask to be transferred to the relevant dept.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps

Thank you very much, I have called NowTV and they said it is a line switch issue and it is pending transfer so it should be fixed soon.