cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV 6 months Entertainment pass

Hi

my email confirmation of my new fantastic broadband and phone order doesn’t mention the NowTV 6 months Entertainment pass. How do I know it is included?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am not sure how this 6 month entertainment offer works or when it kicks in, if it's on the day of sign up or on the day of your live activation date.

Sometimes NowTV will send you a separate email either with a link or a voucher code and sometimes they will automatically add the pass into your account to watch straight away.

If there is nothing showing on here when you go to My Account (person symbol when using a mobile) under the Passes & Vouchers section.

Then maybe have a word with live chat on clarification on how and when you receive the 6 month entertainment pass with the Broadband & Telephone deal.

Here's a link to live chat if you wish to contact them.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am not sure how this 6 month entertainment offer works or when it kicks in, if it's on the day of sign up or on the day of your live activation date.

Sometimes NowTV will send you a separate email either with a link or a voucher code and sometimes they will automatically add the pass into your account to watch straight away.

If there is nothing showing on here when you go to My Account (person symbol when using a mobile) under the Passes & Vouchers section.

Then maybe have a word with live chat on clarification on how and when you receive the 6 month entertainment pass with the Broadband & Telephone deal.

Here's a link to live chat if you wish to contact them.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Found this under the T&C's section for the Broadband & Telephone package with the added bonus of the 6 month entertainment pass.

If you don't get the email with the 6 month entertainment pass to redeem after you recieved your order confirmation within say 24 to 48 hours, then i would jump over to live chat to chase them up.

*********************************************************************************************************************

NOW Broadband and 6 month Entertainment Pass Offer:18+. UK Only. Upon confirmation of your Broadband order, you will be sent an e-mail to redeem the 6 Month Entertainment Pass. Ongoing broadband subscription required to be entitled to the 6 Month Entertainment Pass. After 6 months, the Entertainment Pass renews at its then-standard price (currently £7.99 per month), unless cancelled. Existing Entertainment customers can only redeem this offer in the final 30 days of their current entitlement. You can cancel your Entertainment pass at anytime. Entertainment Pass voucher must be redeemed by 31/05/19.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the email for 6 months free entertainment but it’s not allowing me to register and the pass isn’t showing up in my pass bit of my account how do I activate my 6 month free pass ? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See if using a different internet browser works when redeeming the 6 month entertainment offer.

I am assuming you are not currently on an existing entertainment offer that has more than 30 days remaining otherwise you won't be able to add the 6 month entertainment offer to your account.

If still no luck see if live chat can assist you by applying the 6 month entertainment pass to your account.

Link here to live chat.