cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now broadband due to go live today says I have overdue bill

Good morning all, new customer here, we have now tv no issues there all good 🙂 we have now gone to now broadband, our go live date is today. I’ve logged on this morning to check things and it says I have an overdue bill and to pay now and everything will be back up and running, I’m confused none of my now tv bundles are due, I was told that they will take the first months broadband payment today and the money is sat there waiting in my account but they haven’t took it for some reason. I also updated my payment details just in case there was an error and they still haven’t took it. When I went on see overdue bill it just brings up the now tv passes which are not due yet can anyone help thanks in advance 

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Don't worry about it, i also and a few others have had this overdue payment message when taking up the NowTV Broadband & Telephone service.

It some sort of glitch and didn't effect my live switch on Broadband activation date.

Here's a screenshot of the message i was seeing on my account (i did notify NowTV Team about this over a year ago to look into it).

nowtv service check.PNG

Just be aware that your live activation date could happen anytime up until midnight.

If you don't go live by then give the NowTV Broadband Team a call in the morning.