cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Talk Shield ?

This isn't strictly about Broadband, but there apears to be no page for Talk issues.

I know that Sky offers the Sky Talk Shield, does Now TV offer the same thing, or will it? 

Just curious that as Now TV is owned by Sky, will it offer the same type of Nuisance Call Blocking as they do. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Nope NOW TV don't currently have a version of Sky's Talk Shield and I've not heard anything about it coming but I agree it would be a good feature to have available. I'll tag @Tony-D from the NOW TV Team - he won't be able to make it happen himself (unfortunately!) but I'm sure he'd be happy to pass on the suggestion to the powers that be!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I clicked on the last post re last call blocking but even the thumbs up does not work ! typical.... I wanted last number block but I will be a £ better of a month cuz I'll press the record button & give the caller hassle back in return. Will they get fed up of the continuous answer machine message that cuts in a full half minute after the phone rings?  Morons.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It seems debatable whether the last call block is available to Now TV customers? I'll keep giving the hasslers a bit of their own back by pressing the answer machine button when I see a funny number....

02475291116 has rung 3 times in a few days....... Whoever it is they seem determined to get us to answer but they are wasting their time!  That's the way to do it1