cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CJT80
Occasional Poster

Now TV Talk Shield ?

This isn't strictly about Broadband, but there apears to be no page for Talk issues.

I know that Sky offers the Sky Talk Shield, does Now TV offer the same thing, or will it? 

Just curious that as Now TV is owned by Sky, will it offer the same type of Nuisance Call Blocking as they do. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Now TV Talk Shield ?

@CJT80

Nope NOW TV don't currently have a version of Sky's Talk Shield and I've not heard anything about it coming but I agree it would be a good feature to have available. I'll tag @Tony-D from the NOW TV Team - he won't be able to make it happen himself (unfortunately!) but I'm sure he'd be happy to pass on the suggestion to the powers that be!

4 Replies
Highlighted
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@CJT80

Nope NOW TV don't currently have a version of Sky's Talk Shield and I've not heard anything about it coming but I agree it would be a good feature to have available. I'll tag @Tony-D from the NOW TV Team - he won't be able to make it happen himself (unfortunately!) but I'm sure he'd be happy to pass on the suggestion to the powers that be!

CJT80
Occasional Poster

@Andy

Thanks Andy, 

It would be great if they did.  Perhaps one day it will happen 🙂 

Tolly57
First Poster

Yes this would be a good add on which I personally would not mind paying an extra fee for. 

0 Thanks
Garry17
First Poster

I have just moved from Sky to Now TV and Sky Talk Shield is the feature I miss the most. It had stopped all nusance calls, but today they have started again. Lets hope they can migrate the technology across to Now TV, soon!

0 Thanks