cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Broadband router not arrived

Hello.  

My Now TV Broadband and phone is due to go live on 11 January and I received an email to say the router had been dispatched on 6 January.  However, as of 10 January I have not yet received the router.

Can you please help?

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've spotted the Royal Mail tracking number.  It shows that my item is at the National Distribution Centre on 7 January.  It hasn't gone anywhere since.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Give the nowtv broadband team a call that you haven't recieved the NowTV Hub Router.

You will find their telephone number under My Account > Orders & Appointments whilst you are logged in on here and click on the drop down arrow below Live Activation Date to see the number to phone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi.

Do you know if in the meantime an old Sky router would work until the new equipment arrives?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yep i believe these two sky routers below should work on the NowTV Broadband / Fibre service until your new NowTV Hub Router arrives.

Just be aware that your broadband could go live anytime up until midnight on the day of live activation.

sky-router.jpg

f8a35f98-78ee-40f0-a229-d38d14199048.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately I think I threw away the Sky router so that idea is out!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I wondered if someone could help I’m nee to now tv I have ordered the now tv hun and broadband router and haven’t received anything yet we ordered this on the 19th sept but when I check my account just says they are getting it ready how long does this take as days it only takes 5 days but tomorrow it will be a week 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

NowTV tend to send out their NowTV Hub Router to their customers since Covid-19 two or three days before the live activation date.