cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Broadband Issues

Hello, Im new to Now Broadband and recently switched from SKY which was working fine but now im with NOW Broadband Im facing constant disconnections and inturrptions in my services... I tried calling but the phone line keeps dropping and disconnecting the call... I need some assistance as currently this Internet sucks and Im already thinking of leaving due to all the disconnections constantly accross all devices in my home from wireless to eathernet EVERYTHING drops offline... Surely NOW Broadband are in breach of their own contract as im hardly even getting their services so i should be fine to just leave correct?

Id much rather they sort this rubbish and stop the disconnections and i would happily stay... otherwise im off..

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

There may be an intermittent fault on your line and needs further investigation by NOW or they may need to send out BT Openreach.

Before getting back in touch with the NOW Broadband Team i would firstly try this below :-

Your Hub Two is dual-band (2.4GHz and 5 GHz). Splitting these bands to create 2 different Wi-Fi networks can help to improve the speed to your devices. Here’s how to do it:

1. Open your web browser and enter "192.168.0.1” in the address bar.
  2. Select Maintenance and enter “admin” and “nowtv” as the username and password.
  3. Select Wireless and then 2.4 GHz Wireless Settings
  4. Scroll down to “Wireless Access Point” and uncheck Synchronise 2.4GHz and 5GHz Settings.
  5. In the ‘Name (SSID)’ box, Change the network name to distinguish it from the current network (e.g. add “_2.4G” to the current name). Select Apply.
  6. Check the network name has been updated, and then select 5GHz Wireless Settings.
  7. To be able to see easily which network is which on your devices, change the ‘Name (SSID)’ here too (e.g. add “_5G” to the current name). Select Apply.
  8. That’s it. Select Logout at the top of the screen to exit.

Should the above instructions make no difference (try all your internet devices on both 2.4ghz & 5ghz) then would you still have the Sky Router ?

If so try the Sky Router on your NOW Broadband service to see if the dropouts or internet disconnect continues.

To reach the NOW Broadband Team use one of the communication methods in this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1