cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No tracking number in email

Cannot find my tracking number to track the progress of my now tv broadband box and my partner couldn’t speak to anyone as he was not the account holder help!?
5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You can track your progress of your Hub router delivery and broadband going live date by going to My Account on here and select "Orders & Appointments".

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Also forgot to say, that when the Hub router is despatched you will also receive an email with a tracking number and link to track the parcel.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
That’s the thing we got an email about the hub saying it’s been dispatched but I check my account and it says no order are/ have been placed
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

There should be a tracking number and link with the email if your hub has been despatched from the nowtv warehouse.

If you have multiple nowtv accounts make sure you log in on here with the email address that you received about confirmation from nowtv that your hub has been sent when going to the Orders & Appointments section.

Perhaps @Tony-D of the NowTV Team on here can assist you further.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

There should be a tracking number and link with the email if your hub has been despatched from the nowtv warehouse.

If you have multiple nowtv accounts make sure you log in on here with the email address that you received about confirmation from nowtv that your hub has been sent when going to the Orders & Appointments section.

Perhaps @Tony-D of the NowTV Team on here can assist you further.

Thanks @schnapps 

@Anonymous User

Check your emails 🙂