cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No router delivery and activation today.

Not a great start to my Now TV broadband contract. 

Router was due to be sent out on the 14th. On the 19th checked my account to find a message telling stating that my postal address was invalid. It isn't.  

Spoke to rep on 19th who said he would sort it out .Still no router today. Spoke to another rep today who said he would call me back before 6pm with an update. He hasn't called. 

So now I am without a means to connect to the Internet and none the wiser as to when I will recieve the router. I have not even recieved any conmunicstions regarding my connection which is due today. 

Not a good experience so far. 

Please sort this mess out and get back to asap 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Still waiting for a response

Hi @Anonymous User 

We can see that you we're in contact this morning. Did our help team manage to resolve the situation? You can DM me if you have any queries 🙂

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there any chance someone at Now  TV could respond to this ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Still waiting for a response...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User 

We can see that you we're in contact this morning. Did our help team manage to resolve the situation? You can DM me if you have any queries 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What is the number to contact Now, I changed from sky to now broadband, it went live on 8th April, still haven't received the now router and sky has stopped my broadband.

Not a good start. No excuse to blame post, other clothes parcels arrived after 2 days, so it's not royal mails fault. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issue.

router not sent, engineer visit and activation tomorrow but no communication or update。

could someone please contact me?

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Naw Dubs

You gotta contact them, here's the phone number:

0800 759 1213

UK Bob