cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No internet

The internet randomly cut out at 23:30 today (28th Mar) for no reason. I’ve tried running the technical tests in the account section but it says it can’t find a fault and to call them. Except they’re closed until 8am. 

Its been off for 40 minutes and I’ve got work I need to do. I’m currently logged into this forum using data on my phone so that’s extra cost I don’t need. 

Ibe tried power cycling the Hub Two and that doesn’t help. The power and WiFi lights are on, but the internet light won’t come on. 

I dont expect anyone from now will see this until the morning.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s now been over an hour. I’ve ran “line tests” twice from the technical checks. Nothing. 

I expect money off next months bill because of this. Unacceptable. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am experiencing the same problem for the past hour. Still no connection at the moment. Rebooted hub twice. The hub status showing broadband dropped. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine has just coem back online now, but after over NINETY minutes. With me, douzi268, and Paulsu. There is definietly some system-wide issue happening and Now should put a notice up on the help pages or somewhere when they're having technical issues. It's not acceptable to have 'radio silence' when there are outages like this. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

And no response from Now about this? I want an explaination! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here. 

No internet light suddenly.

Needs urgent help!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this issue every night, 11.20pm, which isn't that great when you are up most of the night with a newborn!