cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No account info, billing date or amount on my account page

Hi,

I have no account info billing date or amount on my account page.

(no other info either except my name, no installation date info...)

Also I ordered fibre and got adsl because your computer system for booking was broken.

Please I need to now what am I paying and when or I will cancel this service.

There is no posibilty of messaging tech support directly and we are paying normal prices like with other providers.

klml

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you just recently signed up to nowtv broadband ?

If so, then you should have received an email confirmation from nowtv (if you have / use multiple email addresses check them all for any nowtv correspondence).

It sounds to me if there is nothing showing under My Account > Broadband and Calls or Oders & Appointments when logged in on here, then either you have signed into an account which is not active or your broadband order for some reason hasn't gone through.

I would suggest speaking to live chat for further assistance (click link below).

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi everyone and @schnapps,

I would be happy to use Smart Chat if it actually worked.

I signed up recently, I did not get any emails, I use only one email address. I had to use the phone support to arrange installatation. I had it installed 6 days ago. It works, but no info on anything in my account page.

I have only one NowTV account which I opened when I wanted to set up my broadband.

So whateverthe problem is, it is not not my fault.

I did not even know what NowTv was before signing up for internet since I don't own or watch TV.

This community support system is frustrating way to waste time, unless you work for NOWTv you cannot help me in any way as you cannot change anything in the system regarding my account.

klml

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Can't help with your account unfortunately being a nowtv broadband customer just like you.

If you have signed up to nowtv broadband (not combo service) then you don't have to use their TV streaming service if you wish.

My sister signed up to nowtv broadband purley for the broadband and telephone and doesn't subscribe or is not interested in their TV service.

I will PM you a telephone number for the nowtv broadband team so you can talk to them in more detail about your account.

Keep a look out for a message in your inbox (envelope symbol) top right of your screen.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Thanks I got their number already.

I called them twice today and I ran out of credit on my mobile before anyone picked up (£15). I waited for 20+ minutes

Horrible service.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The only thing that i can do is tag @Tony-D from the nowtv forum team on here for him to pick up this thread to offer you further help.

I haven't seen him on the forum for the last hour or so, but hopefully he will be on here later or if not another member of the nowtv forum team will pick up your posts and offer you further assistance.

Sorry i couldn't help.