cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New sign up for Broadband - how do I get my 6 months free Entertainment?

Hi everyone. New customer here. 

I've just signed up for NOW Broadband (Fibre) and get 6 months of NOW TV Entertainment package included. How do I use this? Do I get a dongle for the TV or do I need to buy one? How is the package applied to my account? Finally can I switch from Entertainment to Cinema pass instead? 

Thank you in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The only hardware you receive from NowTV with the Broadband & Telephone package is a NowTV Hub Router for the internet.

You will need to provide your own playback devices to watch with any NowTV pass.

More info here on what devices you can use with NowTV.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

If you don't own any devices on the list, then the cheapest option would be a NowTV stick or NowTV box, where you can buy them from places like Argos, Curry's, major Supermarkets etc.

I am assuming the NowTV 6 months Entertainment pass that comes with the Broadband & Telephone deal will be sent to you by email with a specific voucher code to use on your account.

You won't be able to switch from the Entertainment to a Cinema pass with this deal, but there is no reason why you cant pickup a NowTV Cinema voucher from various retail outlets, where you then get access to both the entertainment and movies from NowTV. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The only hardware you receive from NowTV with the Broadband & Telephone package is a NowTV Hub Router for the internet.

You will need to provide your own playback devices to watch with any NowTV pass.

More info here on what devices you can use with NowTV.

If you don't own any devices on the list, then the cheapest option would be a NowTV stick or NowTV box, where you can buy them from places like Argos, Curry's, major Supermarkets etc.

I am assuming the NowTV 6 months Entertainment pass that comes with the Broadband & Telephone deal will be sent to you by email with a specific voucher code to use on your account.

You won't be able to switch from the Entertainment to a Cinema pass with this deal, but there is no reason why you cant pickup a NowTV Cinema voucher from various retail outlets, where you then get access to both the entertainment and movies from NowTV. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have activated it in my account. But I do not have my NOW TV box or router yet. They haven't arrived. Can I do anything with my entertainment pass yet? My NOW TV service doesn't start until 2/5/19. Feel in a bit of a fog here....

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have already been emailed the 6 month entertainment pass and have activated on your account.

Then as long has you still have the internet with your current ISP, then you don't need to have the NowTV Hub Router.

You can have 6 number registered nowtv devices on your account with 2 simultaneous streams at the same time.

Have you ordered the NowTV Box or NowTV stick separate from the NowTV Broadband package, where you only receive the Hub Router and need to supply your own devices to watch with the free 6 month entertainment pass.

See this help article about ways to watch NowTV, where maybe you already own one of these devices and if so you can start watching your entertainment pass straight away.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

how do i get my free 6 months pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi everyone. New customer here. 

I've just signed up for NOW Broadband (Fibre) and get 6 months of NOW TV Entertainment package included. How do I use this? Do I get a dongle for the TV or do I need to buy one? How is the package applied to my account? Finally can I switch from Entertainment to Cinema pass instead? 

Thank you in advance