cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New World Record Being Left In Phone Queue??

SO FAR, I've been on hold for 41 minutes..... and still counting!! Do NOW customers actually put up with this?? Ironically, I'm trying to get through to tell them to delay activating our account as it turns out we're still in contract with their sister company Sky. This has been a REAL eye opener though and, if I ever get my call answered, I'll be telling them to cancel it altogether.

An absolutely dreadful level of, I can't even call it customer service, so, treatment. (42 minutes now, unbelievable).

6 REPLIES 6
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

SO FAR, I've been on hold for 41 minutes..... and still counting!! Do NOW customers actually put up with this?? Ironically, I'm trying to get through to tell them to delay activating our account as it turns out we're still in contract with their sister company Sky. This has been a REAL eye opener though and, if I ever get my call answered, I'll be telling them to cancel it altogether.

An absolutely dreadful level of, I can't even call it customer service, so, treatment. (42 minutes now, unbelievable).

Hi @Anonymous User Our queues are extremely busy at the minute with the current sale we have on. Did you manage to get through? I can send you an email or give you a call myself if you want? Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Certainly not a record, I was on hold to plusnet for about 2 hours once. After googling while still waiting I realised they had shut after about an hour of waiting. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have sent messages trying to cancel my broadband activation - due 3rd Sept - and have heard nothing!  Gave up waiting in the phone queue after 20 minutes.  I have read so many horror stories about Nowtv Service that I think I will stick with my old provider. 

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have sent messages trying to cancel my broadband activation - due 3rd Sept - and have heard nothing!  Gave up waiting in the phone queue after 20 minutes.  I have read so many horror stories about Nowtv Service that I think I will stick with my old provider. 

@Anonymous User Sorry about the wait. We are extremely busy at the minute but i will email you now and sort this all out for you ok?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have sent multiple messages, been on hold twice for over 30 minutes only to be disconnected and been cut off on the chat help three times.  I only want to move my account to a new address.  Now I will look for another provider as this is the worst customer service experience I have ever encountered.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's an absolute joke. They keep saying there extremely busy because of a new deal.... but this has been happening for months!!! Employ more staff or face an exodos. Absolutely terrible service.