cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My order

I ordered nowt broadband 2 weeks ago in my orders it now says it was cancelled then a message saying cancellation stopped thanks for staying I've yet to receive my router which I now can't track and got a engineer visit booked for Friday and taken the morning off work tried ringing and chat but can't get a reply 

I need to know if my installation is going ahead if not I want a refund of my set up fee 

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Any information shown about your delivery of your hub router when going to My Account > Orders & Appointments on here ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Think i have misread your first post where you have said that under Orders & Appointments that your order was cancelled ?

Firstly i would double check that your bank card is up to date by going to My Account > Personal Details on here.

If everything looks correct, then if you go back to Orders & Appointments and under broadband and telephone live date click on the drop down arrow where hopefully a telephone number will appear on screen to call. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes says August 31St order cancelled then another message say cancellation stopped thanks for staying 

Bank and card details are correct 

There is no go live date there but it was the 14th September 

Tried ringing customer service was holding till the battery died on my phone it was that long 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tony-D

Can you look into this on behalf of @Anonymous User and provide an update ?

Thanks

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@schnapps wrote:

@Tony-D

Can you look into this on behalf of @Anonymous User and provide an update ?

Thanks

I'll have a look into this now @Anonymous User 

Thanks @schnapps