cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My landline number has miraculously changed!

So, I've been a customer for a few months now, and all of a sudden, my landline number has completely changed! I'm getting phone calls for someone called "Chloe"!

I cannot find a phone number to call NOWTV, and The Live Chat facility has sat there for 30 minutes doing nothing. 

Is there a number I can call?

4 REPLIES 4
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi, @Anonymous User I doubt that your landline number has changed without you requesting it, probably ‘Chloe’ has been giving out the wrong number. In any case, if you dial 1470 17070 on your landline phone it’ll announce your number.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just found my telephone number has been changed.

Apparently there's nothing can be done about it - I should have told them when signing up that I wanted to keep my old number!

Say what?!

I have changed phone and broadband providers a few times before and never has a provider not assumed that I wanted to keep the same phone number.  It strikes me as obvious.

Anyway, computer says no, apparently.  That's customer care for you.

It's beyond annoying and unacceptable as far as I'm concerned.

I'll be off as soon as my contract allows and would advise all and anyone to avoid NowTV.

Hey ho.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I signed up for the broadband package today and ticked the box to keep my phone number, I have now received an email stating that my phone number is to be changed!! I am fuming, I have sent a message to the complaints line, what are the chances of it being actioned quickly?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My number has changed, Im unhappy to say the least, as it has affected a number of other issues, such as business and my mother not being able to contact me.

How do you contact Now TV to speak about this, live chat is not up and running, there are no telephone numbers.

Not a happy customer.