cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My install keeps being cancelled

Moved into a new address a few weeks ago, twice my install order has been cancelled. Lovely text message.

''just a quick note to say we've cancelled your order, if you want to know more contact this number"

..only YOU CANT! - I Spent most of yesterday trying to. I have a call.log that shows I've been on hold in some cases more that 40 minutes at a time! - even tho the wonderful call queue announcement says in under 4 minutes!

This isn't on NOWTV, you used to be soo good and approachable - now you can't even talk to someone.

Cancelling an order twice now, has had an effect on my job, but not even getting in touch with customers to explain a situation after waiting weeks at a time is not right.

Think this needs to be taken higher, and an official complaint made.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too. My Broadband and Calls package was due to be installed on March 28th but I'm still waiting a month later. Existing supplier, SKY!!, disconnected as expected but NOWTV keep moving the install date and blaming Openreach for a fault with the fibre ports. Despite repeated calls and chats saying it will be in a few days I'm still waiting. Interestingly they say they'll email me or check the website, which is good if i had a broadband connection. My phone data is costing a fortune but I guess I'll get £5 a day compensation at some point.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

⁸my house diesbt have a bit line so need to have this service cancelled,  your equipment returned and any charges refund