cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Moving house

Hey guys, so I'm moving place, but I'm not taking my broadband with me, and I want to leave it to my friend who will stay to live there.

Is there any way to do that? 

Thanks! 

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

From my understanding you won't be able to transfer your NowTV Broadband service to your friend.

Where you will need to notify the NowTV Broadband Team of what your intentions are before your move i.e. You are switching to another provider or not taking out another Broadband contract and you want to cancel the NowTV service totally.

Maybe have a read of this help article where there are links in green contained in the article on how to get in touch with NowTV.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-broadband

Your friend will have to order the NowTV Broadband & Telephone service directly themselves, where i wouldn't be surprised they will send them a new Hub Router even if you are going to leave your Router in the old property.

When you contact NowTV ask them the question about your friend taking over the service (just in case i am wrong) and if you are still within the 12 month contract there may be an early penalty fee for leaving and they might ask for the Hub Router back ?