cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Misleading renewal info - no Now Broadband customer service reps to call, chat or email

Hi.

My NOW TV broadband contract is due to end on 03/05/20.

I received an email saying the price was coming down from £43.99 a month to £35 a month on a rolling contract for Super Fibre. More info on that price drop: https://help.nowtv.com/gb/article/broadband-and-calls-package-changes?cid=DM466015&bid=2116911417&ti...

A few weeks later and I've today received an email saying it will be £43.00 a month.

This is clearly a mistake but there's no Now Broadband customer service reps to call, chat or email and I just know they'll charge me the higher price and it'll be hellish trying to claw the money back.

Any advice?

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I just signed up at the end of March for a further 12 months NowTV Fab Fibre and Phone contract which was based on an email i received with a renewal reference number and telephone number to call on the bottom of their email.

If you haven't had the email maybe check your My Account > Message Centre on here.

You will need to phone the telephone number on the email and be patient where there is a long waiting time.

Otherwise you could try emailing NowTV at customerservices AT nowtv.com

You will need to replace the AT with the @ symbol where if i posted the full email link address the NowTV Forum software would block it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. I'll get in touch and hope they get back to me in time.

Won't be taking out another 12 month contract with their sloppy customer service, that's for sure - good luck with yours!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No reply from Now Broadband to any of my communications, as suspected. Hoping they will have the decency to do here instead.