cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Jade17
Occasional Poster

Master socket issues

Recently moved into a new property and there is no master socket available to connect my broadband to but there's wires coming through the wall can now TV solve this problem so I can use my broadband
0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RoyB
Scholar 3

Re: Master socket issues

Hi @Jade17 

Broadband is tied to a property, so ‘your broadband’, assuming you had NowTV at your previous property, is something you should have told NowTV about, so they could cease it, and reprovide it at your new address,

Assuming your new address is in an area covered by an exchange equipped for NowTV broadband....

The reprovide should cover ensuring that there is cabling from the exchange, through your local cabinet, to your property, right through to your master socket, including the fitting of same where needed.

But you need to get onto the NowTV broadband helpline right now, to get all this sorted out.

Work through the link below, which will lead you to the particular number you need to call to reach NowTV Broadband Help:-

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’.
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
2 Replies
RoyB
Scholar 3

Hi @Jade17 

Broadband is tied to a property, so ‘your broadband’, assuming you had NowTV at your previous property, is something you should have told NowTV about, so they could cease it, and reprovide it at your new address,

Assuming your new address is in an area covered by an exchange equipped for NowTV broadband....

The reprovide should cover ensuring that there is cabling from the exchange, through your local cabinet, to your property, right through to your master socket, including the fitting of same where needed.

But you need to get onto the NowTV broadband helpline right now, to get all this sorted out.

Work through the link below, which will lead you to the particular number you need to call to reach NowTV Broadband Help:-

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’.
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
Jade17
Occasional Poster

All solved thankyou so much for your help