cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lost or removed payment details ??

I have been told i'm getting cut off soon as i'm 2 months late paying my bill and i have got to update my payment details but for some strange reason my payment details have been totally removed somehow??? not me but myself and my family will now suffer because of it wont we what should i do??

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why not just reinstate the details?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thank you but that is not the point i now owe 2months and if i can not pay all at once they will stop my broadband and as i did not remove my payment details why should me and my family suffer because of something i did not even knew had happened until earlier tonight. I am very willing to pay what i owe but i may need to pay 1month then 1month 6/7 days later but they will probs cut me off till it payed in full which is very unfair do you think.😟 Am i just to sit back and accept being turned off through NO fault of my own 

I am sorry but no chance i do not think i am in the wrong so why should i be punished??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately nobody on the forum can help with your problem. We can commiserate and agree it seems unfair, but you have a contract and it is your responsibility to ensure you keep up with the payments.

If you do nothing you will be cut off. If you speak to Now they may be able to defer the immediate payment, but you will have to contact them. NOW - Get in touch (nowtv.com)

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Number for broadband team in the link below. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help