cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Line rental cost

Hello,

Does anyone know how much I will be charged for Line rental if I buy the fast fibre package (£20/ month including calls)?

I can't find any info on this and not sure if this package will actuallly be competitive compared to my current Plusnet package (32£ /month for fast fibre, calls + line rental).

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It's part of the cost of £20.

https://www.nowtv.com/broadband

You get:

Average download speed 63 Mbps
Unlimited downloads
Anytime calls for first 12 months
Line rental included
No activation fee

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Like @gavs82008 rightly mentioned the line rental cost is included in their NOW Broadband prices.

When you sign up on the NOW website make sure you select the Anytime Calls option (because the NOW option page from memory will also give customers the options for Pay has you Go and Evenings & Weekend Calls which i don't understand why they would do this when the deal for the first year is Anytime Calls).

Also when on the screen page about porting your existing telephone number over to NOW make sure you read it carefully and tick the box if necessary (again it's been a while since i joined NOW Broadband & Phone and can't remember if ticking the box is that you want your existing landline telephone number ported across to the NOW service).

Just read the sign up screen pages carefully.

I have done three NOW Broadband & Phone switch overs myself which went smoothly for me and my family members, but a couple of forum members have had problems with either porting their existing landline telephone number across to NOW or they didn't get Anytime Calls and was put on the Pay has you Go phone package.

Once you get the NOW order confirmation by email, double check it clearly states Anytime Calls included in the deal and the telephone home landline number is correct and hasn't changed to a different number (unless you have requested this and don't want to transfer your existing telephone number over to NOW for some reason).