cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lack of emails

Hi community,

This morning, around 08:30, I called and set up a new account. By 09:30 I realised that I hadn't had any emails come through confirming my account. By 11:30 I was back on the phone double-checking the email address on my account. We tried two different emails addresses with different mail providers and not a single email has come through yet (15:00).

Is anyone able to comment on the status of NOW TVs email provider? I am quite sure that something must be happening in between the sending and the receiving of the emails.

Thanks all!

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming you have just ordered NowTV Broadband ?

On the three occasions i have ordered NowTV Broadband for myself and family members an email acknowledging receipt of my online order was received within an hour or two.

Have you gone to My Account > Manage Account > Broadband & Calls > Messages on here to see if there is anything ?

Also go to Broadband & Calls > Orders & Appointments to see if your order is being processed.

Otherwise you may have to phone the NowTV Broadband Team up again to find out what's happening with your Broadband order.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @schnapps - quick reply, thanks!

I have actually just opened a new account (for reasons not worth going into) just for broadband. There's no way to access any online resources because until that first contact comes through I don't have access to anything (or so I believe).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Once you have created a NowTV account by using an email and password, you should be able to login to the NowTV website with the new account details used to check progress of your order such has Messages and Orders & Appointments by clicking on My Account > Manage Account on here.

This is how it worked for my Dad and Sister who i setup their Broadband accounts on their behalf (though i did it online by ordering NowTV Broadband rather than phoning them up to purchase NowTV Broadband).

If you can't access this above information on your new account login, then it sounds to me NowTV for some reason haven't yet processed your order over the telephone.

Give them another call.