cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is the broadband down ?

No wireless connection able, tried everything.
Smiley face on box is orange ?
11 REPLIES 11
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unplug the hub for a minute and then reconnect and if the light is still orange I'd suggest giving the broadband team a call (free from your home phone) and they can check the line and troubleshoot for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, Thanks, have unplugged the router hoping the re boot would work. Also
un plugged the box. No joy.
Just wondered if anyone else was having problem.
Thanks anyway.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User There's no general outages that have been announced. Have you given the broadband team a call yet? Not sure what time theynfinish on Sunday's so I'd try ASAP if I was you. You can find the telephone number for the Broadband Team by going to your My Account > My Package page

https://account.nowtv.com/my-package

and click the Moving Home section.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy, sorry have had family over. Its not just an issue with the 3 now TV boxes. Its with phones and laptops. All say connected, strong signal but won't connect to internet. When I scan the nowtv broadband comes up, click to connect, then it says no internet connection. Have unplugged everything again, re booted, phones laptops and now TV boxes, router. Driving me insane. Is there a NOWTV tech on here ? Thanks
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Sounds like it could be a line issue especially if your router is still showing the orange face. I doubt you'll get a NOW TV tech on the forum at this time. If you're OK using mobile data you can get in touch with live chat until 11pm. You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for the live chat button- make sure you tell the operator you need a broadband advisor so that you're talking to the right person). 

Hope you get sorted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that, the router is now showing all working. Now TV box scans and finds it, connects then fails at the connect to internet. I've done a line check through the now TV online checker. The result was 'we cannot fix this online' so guess I will have to call them tomorrow to find out what the issue is.any Thanks for your help 👍
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If your other stuff now connects to wifi but your box doesn't you can try doing the following - I've got NOW TV broadband and I've had to do this on the box in the past

https://help.nowtv.com/article/error-code-014-now-tv-box-stick

But if that doesn't help there might be something else going on and you're probably better off going on live chat or giving them a call tomorrow, especially if the online checker thinks there is an issue.

Hope it gets sorted soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Error is 009
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Prob best to see what they say when you talk to them. Good luck.