cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is delivery address the same as installation address?

Is the listed delivery address the same as the installation address? 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

From my understanding not necessarily.

When you ordered NowTV Broadband what information did you provide with regards to the delivery address of the Hub Router and your address for the NowTV Broadband Service ?

Every time i have ordered NowTV Broadband for myself and family members i requested the Hub delivery at the same address has the NowTV Broadband activation address.

Some customers request a different delivery address for their Hub Router which is different to the actual address the NowTV Broadband service will be used for.

Have you gone to My Account > Manage Account > Broadband & Calls > Orders & Appointments to see if everything stacks up to what you requested on your order ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I haven't yet ordered I was trying to get information on how to order it for one of my sons, I assume from your reply that you know?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am sure when you order NowTV Broadband online there is an option for a different delivery address for the Hub Router if you don't want the Hub delivered to the address where the NowTV Broadband service has been ordered for.

It's been about 3 years since i ordered NowTV Broadband for myself and two other family members so my memory is a little hazy.

Maybe give the NowTV Broadband Team a quick call to ask the question.

Use the phone number on this link below or alternatively drop them a message using the web form using the same link page below (don't worry if the link says "complaints" where it will get you through to the NowTV Broadband Team).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1