cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Installation address shown as delivery address.

Just ordered new broadband to be set up in a new flat for July, my hub delivery address is therefore different to the installation address - when I checked on the updates it said the installation address was my delivery address. However, when I go into my account my details it come up with the correct installation address. Need to know if my wifi will be activated in the correct address. Any help? Call wait times are very long and old questions about this don't have any public info about how this worked out. Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Maybe drop them an email, don't know how long they will take to respond with limited Staff levels due to Covid-19 ?

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Orders & Appointments does the Hub delivery address and live activation information tally up on what you are after ?

Click the arrows below or adjacent to the Hub Delivery Address and Activation details to expand the on screen information which will hopefully give you the relevant home address details.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. No it doesn't that is the problem, as in personal details my activation address is accurate but in the orders and appointment section it just has my delivery address throughout. Will contact using the email you listed as I know they must be swamped with calls right now and understaffed.

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What was the outcome? I have the same issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi what was the outcome of this? 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is a old(ish) thread so probably best to give the broadband team a call if your in the same position.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/switching-to-now-broadband-or-moving-home

NOW Broadband customers can get in touch anytime between 8am–11pm.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help