cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT.

This company's customer service is so poor, even the chat function is impossible to find. Even though it states in "help" that "You’ll find a Get in touch button on most of our Help article pages." This is an absolute joke. PLEASE CANCEL MY CONTRACT IMMEDIATELY UPON READING THIS IF ANYONE FROM NOWTV HAS ACTUALLY TURNED UP TO WORK.

5 REPLIES 5
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  you have a subscription not a contract.  To cancel you just need to press the cancel button(s) under the pass(es) you have and confirm when it asks until you receive an email confirmation.   If you don't have any active passes but are still being charged, you can use this to allow identification of the account(s) https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge

If you are just having trouble cancelling use this to contact chat:  (please note there may be a delay depending on how busy they are.  If you can I would prepare all the information, your full name, email,  what you need help with so you can just paste it into the chat window when asked.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes - they do NOT want us to get in contact. It's not a joke because it is not funny. It is dishonest. I am simply trying to find out how to organise redelivery of a NOW TV stick that has been sent back to the returns centre - bizarrely, I regularly receive items at my address but somehow it has proved impossible for a NOW TV stick to reach me. Regardless, it has been repeatedly made clear that this company does everything in its power to prevent customers from gettting in touch. Good luck to anyone who tries! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I feel your pain! I got cut off 5 times from live chat. Just because I updated my home address and payment details they have lost all track of my orders paid for last month (and for the past 18months!) how can they not locate my payments?!? They have now taken out £30 yet I don’t have any passes! And yes, I only have the original email account that I originally set up my account with, it’s so frustrating! No one is able or willing to help, whilst I’m watching them taking my hard earned money from me and still I’ve got zero services for my money. Utterly disgraceful!! It’s been over 48 hours still nothing not even an update!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They have terrible customer service when you are trying to cancel anything. I’ve been with them for a 12 month broadband contract, I’m trying to cancel and I have been listening to their hold music for a total of 2.5 hours so far, disgusting service!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Doesn't sound good, I have been searching for ages to simply find the number, am trying 0330 0412480 late and hope I have better luck than you.