cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've removed both the passes before the end of the trial time, But you are still trying to bill me.

I signed up for the trial removed both the passes before the end of the trial but, you are still trying to bill me, I would like to close my account completely  but, I can't find the option anywhere on the site.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I signed up for the trial removed both the passes before the end of the trial but, you are still trying to bill me, I would like to close my account completely  but, I can't find the option anywhere on the site.

@Anonymous User

The only way to close your account completely is to go on to Live Chat and ask them to do it for you.  Getting through to Live Chat is a challenge in itself, as many people have discovered!

If you are sure you do want to completely close your account, contact your card issuer and tell them you are cancelling your continuous authority, and ask them to stop making any future payments from your card to Now TV.  By law, the card issuer must act upon your request.

Wlat

Anonymous User
Not applicable

they will keep take money out off your account get your bank to put a block on nowtv eg sky and they will not get money out off your account 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Kids Month Pass
£3.99 a month
Cancelled
You can keep watching until 19 Jun 2018
You won't be charged for this pass again. Come back anytime for the most popular kids' shows on 6 amazing channels and on catch up. Just to let you know, that, this is what I have done!