cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kevin_Air

I relocated from UK, but I'm being forced to phone an 0300 number to cancel Broadband.

Dear Now TV, I recently relocated from England to Mauritius.   Due to the intense stress of moving country, I forgot to call you to cancel my broadband, well I thought I would be able to do it from abroad.

However you want me to call you, I tried - but I cannot reach you on an 03300 number from here.  I'm happy to give my Mauritius number, and you can call me?

The land lady is asking if I can transfer my account to her name for the remainder of the contract.

Please can you contact me urgently on:  [email removed] and I will give you my new phone number.

Kind regards,

Kevin

P.S.  Feedback: would be great to have an email address too for customer service requests such as these.

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Kevin_Air 

Please refrain from posting ANY personal information as this is against forum and also GDPR rules.

Also the forum is not monitored in the fashion you hoped. So any and all account issues you need to contact staff directly. See this link to fill out a form to get in touch
https://help.nowtv.com/complaints

Email address for support; customer services @ nowtv . com (ensure no spaces)

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
chilli2
Elite

The land lady is asking if I can transfer my account to her name for the remainder of the contract.

It might be easier to change the payment details over to the new person (landlady)

Jayach
Elite 3

redchiz1
Champion 2

Try +44 330 332 3050.