cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just want the telephone number to speak to someone about my broadband

I want to talk to a person not a computer - telephone number please, I’ve spent an hour looking for one, just want a telephone number please for now broad band customer service

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

is Now TV telephone no. 03303323050         A greedy charging phone number ?                                                I like to speak about Now broadband & calls, click on help me choose  it showed option for brillant broadband because only 1 person using for shopping & internet banking etc, but after i put in postcode & my phone number the offers were just fibre offers  only the option brillant broadband was unavailable, & clicked for pay as you go calls where you dont pay line rental but on the charges it shows £17.99 line rental to pay when billed,all i want is broadband, so if you speak to a person you get things explained.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They just ignore.im taking newly purchased box back to Sainsbury's as it is impossible to set up as links are broken. Useless ######

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Try one of the following options to get in touch with Now TV

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Nope. Want a call. 07824961000

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The number is 08007591213 and 0800 numbers are free from mobiles. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you Sean. After nearly an hour of searching, finally got through on that number (instantly as it happens)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’d like a number to find out whyyyyyyy now tv is just dipping my bank account when they please???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV is taking money out of my account for something I haven't got? Always happens around Christmas time too! 

Need a phone number