cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I haven't recieved my now tv hub two

I subscribed to now tv broadband a few weeks ago and I was told I would receive my router in the post. I have not recieved it and I am now being told that I have not made an order. I have proof of my order and have a screenshot I took just minutes ago of my now tv account stating that my order has been received and is awaiting dispatch. My setup date was yesterday (24/09/2018) and I am concerned that I am being charged for a service that I am not receiving. I was charged for my first months line rental yesterday but I have no use for it without a router.

Any advice will be appreciated as I just started back at university for my very important 4th year of study, obviously requiring Internet access daily.

Thanks,

Robert Whitehead

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Anything shown about your order by going to My Account then from the drop down menu select Orders & Appointments ?

Also anything shown in Bills & Payments ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes, it tells me that I have made an order and says "we're getting it ready" in the delivery section. It has said this for the past two weeks. I read on now tv's website that they deliver the hub within five days of making an order... clearly not.
In the bills and payments section it tells me that I have paid my first month's line rental as of 24/09/2018 which was supposed to be my setup date.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apologies, the above reply was meant as a reply to @schnapps

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I subscribed to now tv broadband a few weeks ago and I was told I would receive my router in the post. I have not recieved it and I am now being told that I have not made an order. I have proof of my order and have a screenshot I took just minutes ago of my now tv account stating that my order has been received and is awaiting dispatch. My setup date was yesterday (24/09/2018) and I am concerned that I am being charged for a service that I am not receiving. I was charged for my first months line rental yesterday but I have no use for it without a router.

Any advice will be appreciated as I just started back at university for my very important 4th year of study, obviously requiring Internet access daily.

Thanks,

Robert Whitehead

Hi @Anonymous User 

I've got this sent to our provisioning team and we should have word back within the next 24 hours.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thanks,

Robert Whitehead