cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been trying to setup WiFi Its says pay today £5 I have it but it won't go through

I applied for WiFi says pay £5 today and I have it in my account they took a pound then they say they can't prosses payment will I have to have £6 in 

3 REPLIES 3
redchiz1
Champion 2

@Anonymous User I have to confess I have no idea what you mean. Can you clarify precisely what it is you were trying to pay for and how? 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You don’t pay for Wi-Fi, it’s broadband with NOW who provide a router which in turn gives you Ethernet and Wi-Fi connections. 

As mentioned by @redchiz1 can you please elaborate. 
If you’re trying to sign up with NOW for broadband why do t you give them a call? 
https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/switching-to-now-broadband-or-moving-home

NOW Broadband Members can call us 8am–8pm, 7 days a week.

03300 412518
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

They don’t actually take £1; they reserve £1, and later release it.

But yes, if you only have £5 in your account, then you can only spend £4 while the reserve is on.

But it does not bode well for a smooth payment record with Now going forward, if you are running the account you propose to use that close to the wire 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.