cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my subscription for movie and I don’t use the movie channel and I have been charged

I don’t use entertainment and I have been charged for the subscription and please would you refund me as I don’t use it as I will have to contact my bank without any authorisation you have used my card details to take money from my account and that’s fraud,

thanks regards

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

That’s what they did to me I cancelled my passes abc they charged me after few days 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

And there is no way to contact them 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

Guys

When you cancelled your cinema passes did you receive the following email from Now TV?

Now TV Cancellation Confirmation.jpg

If you did not then you have not completed the cancellation process, hence the continual monthly subscription charge.

Just remember, when you cancel your Now TV passes you have to go through a process of confirming your cancellation three time, if you don't then you will not have cancelled your pass and therefore will be charged for the following month.

Also remember, if for any reason you do not receive the above "confirmation" email within a day or two then get onto Now TV's help text chat.

UK Bob