Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RoyB
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: I JUST WANT TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE

@Davidelagrasse 

Can you tell me which other comparable streaming services offer a telephone help line?

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’ on it
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
Davidelagrasse
Advocate

Thanks but you've obviously never tried this or you wouldn't be suggesting it. Sure you're not called Al Gorythm?
0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Davidelagrasse 

Are you suggesting that as a customer with NOW that I have never used live chat in the 7 years of being with them? 🤔

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
Davidelagrasse
Advocate

What has this to do with anything? I don't have issues with other streaming services but I do with Now; and they're still not resolved!

Are you Al Gorythms brother?
0 Thanks
RoyB
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Davidelagrasse 

If you are going to troll the volunteers here, can you please at least make it clear which one(s) you are trolling?

If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Davidelagrasse
Advocate

Well Al (I can call you Al?) Maybe you've been lucky in your chatting, I have been singularly unsuccessful in that regard. Perhaps you'd be kind enough to provide a step by step guide that would easily assist me?
0 Thanks
Davidelagrasse
Advocate

I'm not "trolling" anyone but seem to be getting lots of automated responses generated and not many positive answers as to why it's so difficult to successfully resolve my issues.
0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Davidelagrasse 

The link to live chat has been posted on this thread by myself several times! 

To get live chat you need to click “chat online” if you click “get help quicker” this is the unhelpful bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

BF544C39-13FD-4A7E-B7E5-CE9996B56E11.png

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
RoyB
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Davidelagrasse 

There are no bots on the Community.

The first step towards getting help here is to state your problem as clearly as you can, rather than just having a rant at Now, which nobody from Now will read, as this is a customer to customer forum. And certainly, not then to start having a go at those of your fellow customers who volunteer help here where they can, and are only trying to help you

So would you like to go out and come back in again, and start over with an approach that ensures that if there is any help we can give you, we would be both equipped, and inclined, to do that?

Davidelagrasse
Advocate

Thanks "Roy" looks like we finally got there. I am on line to chat as I write to you, having been connected and cut off for the second time. I have been waiting 5 minutes to be "reconnected." I'll certainly let you know when I have my issues resolved .
0 Thanks