cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I JUST WANT TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE

All I want is a phone number so I can speak to someone at NowTV about my bill. Why is it almost impossible to find a phone number? I've been stuck in a loop with the stupid NowTV bot. What is a good phone number that I use to speak with a human? 

49 REPLIES 49
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Have you got your NowTV from BT? They have a phone support line for NowTV.

Otherwise, there isn’t one; confound the Nowbot by asking it impossible questions, and you will eventually be offered Live Chat, which does at least have a human on the other end you can interact with, albeit by typing, not talking.

Or you could try emailing customerservices @ nowtv.com (taking the spaces out) with your issue, and see how they respond,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue for me but bot still won't give me a human! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a problem. I have been trying several times over the past months to get a TV package from NOW. I ve been wanting to watch Sky Atlantic and other programs. Up until now I haven’t been able to make any headway or get ANY help! I’ve asked on my Now home page for a payment to go through for a tv package but it’s not been allowed (for some reason). Also I’ve found the website tricky.

Please can can someone get back to me with assistance. Thanks

Angela O'Kelly

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I have the same problem. Have received a possibly false e-mail asking for Payment up-date details that don´t correspond to my payment timeframe. Whois it actually possible to speak to and at what nº…..

Sorry its not an answer for you Angela!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This link will direct you to Live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint
Just make sure to click “chat online” underneath ‘chat to an advisor’

Another suggestion to use this email address to drop Now TV an email.

7CDED371-B581-4B34-94A3-7C9AA445A48B.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

033 033 230 50

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

That's for broadband only, any TV related issues they will direct you to live chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks Legend5. Our NowTv came straight from them as we had to replace previous system with NowTV stick. ONly happened a couple of weeks ago so very weird that they should be asking for payment up-date details…..

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
You are best to jump onto your account with Now TV to ensure payments and payment details are correct. 
There has been some “scam” emails flying around for many other things not even relating to Now TV. 

For true peace of mind you contact Now TV using the methods in my post above