cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I JUST WANT TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE

All I want is a phone number so I can speak to someone at NowTV about my bill. Why is it almost impossible to find a phone number? I've been stuck in a loop with the stupid NowTV bot. What is a good phone number that I use to speak with a human? 

53 REPLIES 53
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you Roy. The link provided by one of your colleagues to the "chat" line did eventually work and I finally, finally got my issues resolved. But boy, was it painful.

Keep the faith.
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Glad you got it fixed.

And yes, Chat has a propensity for cutting offs that we have been complaining about for years 😢

Though no doubt a telephone service would be equally rocky, with long pauses for the support reps to scribble down what you last said, which Chat at least avoids the need for.

But you might like, if the forum software allows you to, to switch the Solved marker to the link to Chat that @gavs82008 supplied, and via which you finally got your query resolved.

This will help all those coming later with issues needing interactive Now support, who chance upon this thread, and need the kernel of guidance within it 🥳

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
ukbobboy
Legend

@RoyB  @Anonymous User   @gavs82008 

Fellas

Just to let you know, when on text chat, for and extended amount of time, if you type "..." every few minutes you'll find that you will not loose your connection.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Want to make payment 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Broadband or TV?

This is a customer forum so unless you want to give us some money you will need to contact NOW directly. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Can you tell me which other comparable streaming services offer a telephone help line?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
What has this to do with anything? I don't have issues with other streaming services but I do with Now; and they're still not resolved!

Are you Al Gorythms brother?
Be
Advocate

Anonymous User
Not applicable

03303 323 050

thats the number 

RoyB
Legend

@Be @Anonymous User 

For Broadband only.