cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I JUST WANT TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE

All I want is a phone number so I can speak to someone at NowTV about my bill. Why is it almost impossible to find a phone number? I've been stuck in a loop with the stupid NowTV bot. What is a good phone number that I use to speak with a human? 

49 REPLIES 49
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You cannot speak to someone because Bots are cheaper than real people, you can hide behind them and obfuscate until the cows come home. If they were totally confident that they were offering a first class service they would provide a useable help line. Snake o by any other name.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Three posts directly up from yours and you will

see the link which takes you to live chat…….

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks but you've obviously never tried this or you wouldn't be suggesting it. Sure you're not called Al Gorythm?
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Are you suggesting that as a customer with NOW that I have never used live chat in the 7 years of being with them? 🤔

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Well Al (I can call you Al?) Maybe you've been lucky in your chatting, I have been singularly unsuccessful in that regard. Perhaps you'd be kind enough to provide a step by step guide that would easily assist me?
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

If you are going to troll the volunteers here, can you please at least make it clear which one(s) you are trolling?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm not "trolling" anyone but seem to be getting lots of automated responses generated and not many positive answers as to why it's so difficult to successfully resolve my issues.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The link to live chat has been posted on this thread by myself several times! 

To get live chat you need to click “chat online” if you click “get help quicker” this is the unhelpful bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

BF544C39-13FD-4A7E-B7E5-CE9996B56E11.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks "Roy" looks like we finally got there. I am on line to chat as I write to you, having been connected and cut off for the second time. I have been waiting 5 minutes to be "reconnected." I'll certainly let you know when I have my issues resolved .
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

There are no bots on the Community.

The first step towards getting help here is to state your problem as clearly as you can, rather than just having a rant at Now, which nobody from Now will read, as this is a customer to customer forum. And certainly, not then to start having a go at those of your fellow customers who volunteer help here where they can, and are only trying to help you

So would you like to go out and come back in again, and start over with an approach that ensures that if there is any help we can give you, we would be both equipped, and inclined, to do that?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.